Quizaza respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and are committed to responding to any claims of copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, with enough detail so that we are able to locate it on the site.
- Your contact information, including address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send all DMCA notices to our designated agent at: [email protected].
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, its agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Repeat Infringer Policy:
Following the DMCA and other applicable law, Quizaza has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Quizaza’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Quizaza may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Modification of Policy:
Quizaza reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time.