You've been waiting for weeks, maybe even months. You've applied to dozens of jobs and finally...you got an offer! But is it the right job for you? Here are a few questions to ask yourself before making your decision:
- Do the salary and benefits meet your needs?
- Is the company culture and values a good fit for you?
- Will this position help you develop professionally?
- Are the commute and hours reasonable?
- Do you have a good feeling about the team you'll be working with?
If you can answer yes to most of these questions, then congratulations! You've found yourself a great opportunity. But if not, don't despair. Keep looking until you find a job that's the right fit for you.
We also recommend you take the following quizzes: What Job Should I Have Quiz
, Am I Sedentary Or Lightly Active Quiz
And be sure to take our other quizzes: Hogwarts House Quiz